Beretta 1301 for sale
Beretta 1301 for sale. After achieving several podium finishes at the last World Shotgun Championships with its unrivalled cycling speed. The 1301 Comp has evolved into the Pro version following the implementation of suggestions made by Beretta’s multiple medal-winning shooters. With the comfort, stability and easy swing offered by the new stock, the ultra-fast, safe loading system, the new oversized cocking handle. And also bolt release lever, the 1301 Comp Pro is now, even in its standard configuration, the most competitive dynamic shooting platform. But it has plenty of capacity for further personalisation and is therefore very sought after by the most demanding of shooters.
The 1301 Comp Pro includes a new polymeric stock with the Kick-Off Plus system consisting of two elastomer dampeners. They are complete with return springs, positioned near the rubber insert, which effectively mitigate the first recoil peak. Hence reducing the perceived recoil by up to 40%. A third elastomer dampener, located in the stock bolt, absorbs the impact of the slide against the stock, thus reducing the second recoil peak. Also the muzzle jump and any vibrations caused by the movement of the slide. The B-Steady system divides the stock into two sections – Butt and forearm.
Beretta 1301 Comp Pro
The recoil absorption point is in an advanced position, moving in unison with the forearm. It is free to move back leaving the butt stable and avoiding any annoying rubbing of the comb against the cheek. The cheek remains still and rests perfectly without ever losing the line of fire. The blue anodized Ergal stock combines lightness with extreme robustness and reliability. Also, inside houses the re-loading system, the ultra-tested gas system. Also with rotating head B-Link closure system, which has a 36% faster cycling speed than any other semi-automatic. It is reliable and accurate round after round, even with light loads.
- For more comfort, the comb comes with soft comb, a soft insert which is gentle against the cheek
- The rubber comfort grip improves sensitivity and pistol grip
- The spacers provided allow the drop and cast to be adjusted
- The MicroCore recoil plate ensures perfect shouldering and maximum stability when shooting. It also allows for the possibility to adjust the stock’s length to suit your requirements using the two spacers provided
- The ergonomic Comfort Grip forend, also made of polymer with a rubber insert, offers maximum grip even in poor weather conditions
- Magazine – in the United States Market, the 1301 Comp Pro has a plugged 2+1 capacity
- Barrel – the ballistic performance of the 1301 Comp Pro takes full advantage of the Beretta Steelium barrel’s