HK MR556 for sale
HK MR556 for sale. The H&K MR556A1 chambered in 5.56NATO is a direct descendant of the legendary piston driven HK416 used by U.S. Special Forces. Also, The MR556A1 uses a “closed” HK short-stroke gas piston system that prevents exhaust gasses from entering the receiver. It also keeps the rifle cooler, cleaner, and able to run more reliably even under the harshest conditions. More so, Exceptional accuracy and velocity is achieved through the use of a 16.5″ cold hammer forged medium contour barrel. With a 1:7 twist and taper-bore configuration with a slightly smaller diameter at the muzzle. Also, The MR556A1 features an M-Lok hand guard with ample room for lights and accessories.
Furthermore, The fIt and finish of this rifle is exactly what you would expect from such a precision. High end rifle with a tightly mated upper and lower receiver set. Also, The lower features a flared magwell and ambidextrous safety that can be engaged with the hammer down (before charging). The MR556A1 comes with a Magpul pistol grip and H&K’s proprietary adjustable buttstock. Both with storage compartments for things like batteries and tools. The Heckler & Koch MR556A1 is a no-nonsense, best in class, piston driven rifle. Also with an elite military pedigree that is available to the public for self defense and bragging rights at the range.
- Short-stroke gas piston driven system runs cleaner and cooler than a direct impingement system.
- 16.5″ Cold Hammer forged medium contour barrel with a 1:7 twist and taper-bore configuration delivers exceptional accuracy.
- Direct descendant of the legendary HK415 used by U.S. Special Forces.
- Safety can be engaged with the hammer down.
- Reliable and easy to shoot with a light recoil impulse.
- Assembled in the USA using US and German-made components.
There are no reviews yet.