BEFORE YOU BUY
Purchasing a firearm online is a simple process as long as you follow these steps & to ensure that your transaction is processed smoothly, please review these requirements carefully before purchasing online.
- Pick Your item & Add to Cart. If buying a firearm please review all the purchase info prior to finalizing the order.
- Order & Payment. You pay us directly for the firearm or ammo / accessories by placing the order via the Web Sites Shopping cart System.
- Non Firearm Shipments. If your item is not a firearm we will ship directly to your house or preferred delivery address as long as the item is legal in your area.
We cannot ship a gun direct to you, but we can ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL Gun Dealers license and can assist with the transfer.In strict accordance with State & Federal laws all firearms must ship to a FFL dealer for the background check. Please make sure you have discussed the legality with your dealer before placing the order. When buying a firearm please fully review the other info listed in the payment & FFL sections before placing your order. Firearms orders are sent Signature Required to verify delivery, someone will need to be at the dealership to sign for the package. Any items that are returned because of lack of signature will be charged a restocking fee. We do not contact or arrange transfers with dealers, this is solely the customers responsibility. Please do not ask us to do this for you. It is the customers responsibility to verify that the item is legal in your state & that the dealer will handle your transfer BEFORE placing the order. You must be 18-21 years of age or older to purchase Firearms, Ammo or Receivers from our web site. Since age requirements can vary please make sure you comply with age restrictions in your state before ordering.
If you purchase a firearm and other items on the same order the entire order will ship to the FFL dealer, there are no split shipments.
Any orders Cancelled before shipping will be subject to a $45.00 cancellation fee for an order with a firearm or ammo and 10% on an accessory order. This fee does not include layaway orders. Layaway orders are subject to a 30% cancellation fee on the full item/items price. Any orders cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, name and reason for the cancellation & in the Subject title mention Cancellation. We will do our best to accommodate your request but there is NO guarantee of this since we are shipping hundreds of orders per day from multiple warehouses and it may take up to 24 hours for a cancellation once emailed. If an order is shipped out and you still want to cancel you will be responsible for the the return ship and 20% restocking fees.
No special requests on orders unless approved via email prior to the order being placed.
Verify Legality with your FFL transfer dealer before placing the order. You must also verify that you meet the minimum age requirement to purchase a firearm in your state.
You may not purchase a firearm as a gift & have it shipped or transfer into somebody else name.
Please Note: We do not offer special request to modify items or orders unless first approved by our office in writing. If you have a request please email our office before placing the order so we can review & respond. All special requests that are confirmed will receive an approval code to use for the order. Please post your request and the code in the Order Notes when placing the order. Any request placed on an order without the approval code will not be honored. Thank You
1. We accept payment via mobile transfers(Paypal & Zelle) for firearms and ammo with value less than $1,000.
2. We accept payments via crypto currency (Bitcoin & Ethereum) for all orders.
3. We accept bank transfers for purchases above the value of $1,000.
FFL/GUN DEALER INFORMATION
All Firearm orders will ship to the FFL Dealer for transfer to you. The process is easy if you simply follow the steps. Please review the info below carefully to avoid any confusion, you are ordering a firearm not a toy so it is important to fully understand the process.
Some common examples of an FFL dealer are gun stores, gunsmiths, pawnshops and shooting ranges. You may look these up in the yellow pages. These dealers will assist in your transfer but since they are not on file with us they will have to send a copy of their license after you must have ordered and paid for your order. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase Firearms, Ammo or Receivers from our web site. Age restrictions may vary from state to state so please make sure you are old enough for the item before placing the order. You may not purchase a firearm as a gift & have it shipped or transfer into somebody else name. This Federal Law requires that the name on of the person placing & paying for the order must be the person filling out the paperwork at your transfer dealer.
- They will do the background check and then transfer the item over to you. Transfer fees vary, so you may want to shop around to different dealers for the best price (the national average is $25-$40). You will need to verify with the FFL that the item you are buying is legal for you to own and should discuss them doing the transfer for you.
- We have an extensive list of dealers already on file and you are welcome to choose one but please make sure that YOU have spoken with the FFL and agreed that they will handle the transfer for you BEFORE YOU ORDER. You need to make sure the item is legal for your state and what the cost will be for the transfer fee etc. We are not affiliated with nor endorse any FFL Dealers. ANY issues that may arise with the transfer from the dealer you chose is your responsibility . Any returns because of complications are subject to the 20 % restocking fee. We are not responsible for arranging the FFL transfer this is completely the customers responsibility and we do not contact dealers for the customer. We will not send emails , faxes or anything else to your transfer dealer requesting the transfer. We will not send a copy of our ffl in advance of the order but per ATF regulations we will include a copy with the firearm and a copy of the order receipt. If you do not contact the dealer in advance and the gun is returned because of issue with the dealer you chose you will be charged a restocking fee.
- Unable to find an FFL in your area on our list? You can use the following search tool provided by www.FFLregistry.com to find other dealers near you please note these dealers are not on file with our office and will need to fax or email in a copy of their FFL with your name & order number attached.
- The person listed as paying for the item on the order must be the one picking up the firearm and filling out the 4473 form at the FFL transfer dealer. It is illegal to pay for the rifle under one name & have it shipped for another, this is called a “straw purchase” and is a federal offense.
- Due to possibility of errors we do not issue serial numbers in advance or email them to you after an order is shipped. The final serial number verification will be done by your FFL dealer at the time they receive the weapon. This provides the most full proof way to avoid typo issues etc.
- Blue Knight Firearms is not responsible for ANY complications that arise with your FFL dealer and transfer. Any cost of the transfer or other is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any firearms that are shipped back because of FFL transfer complications and need to be shipped back out will be subject to 20% restock fees & Return ship charges. If you have a problem with your dealer being open there would be a reprocessing of the shipment and Shipping out to the new dealer. The total for this would be $90.00 so please make sure you have ironed out all the details with your FFL in advance of the order.